Expanding your business opportunities together
We address the most dynamic part of the business system, companies aware that they can exploit their full potential by broadening their horizons and by business management to capture the opportunities of new fast growing markets.
Entrepreneurs looking for the adequate scale in order to compete at an international level, who have the intuition, courage and the insight to understand that the internationalization is not just an option but the main road to a sustainable growth, most of times to be taken as fast as possible.
It is time to act, to be determined and aware of the opportunities that can arise today and that even the choice of not acting can have a significant impact.
It is not only about opening new markets, achieve operating or commercial synergies, seek the proper economies of scale, but also about running a significant shift of paradigm, to choose a thorough rethinking of your organization and to prepare for a future that cannot remain just domestic anymore.
From the idea generation to business implementation, allow us to bring our extensive experience and our practical approach to “make things happen” and build together a new international success story. It is our job and we put all our passion and commitment on it.
“Expanding opportunities” is our payoff and our mission.
What can we do for your business
Our services focus on delivering real and tangible results enabling a lasting enhancement of our customers’ value proposition.
Through our support, it becomes possible to grasp the immense opportunities arising today, to enter in highly dynamic markets, share best international practices in order for your company to leverage its full potential on the local market and abroad.
By keeping our focus on the achievement of project objectives within the agreed time frame and with the highest standards, we dynamically adapt our services to suit your needs and requirements:
Next to your company’s management to draw together the future strategic developments and ‘make them happen’.
- Strategic plans;
- Sales effectiveness;
- CRM and customer satisfaction;
- Business Process re-engineering and cost efficiency;
- Marketing & Communication;
- Technological innovation.
At the side of SME’s management to think, design and develop strategic options for growth:
- Joint ventures/ Partnerships;
- Restructuring and diversification;
- ‘Green field’ projects;
- Project financing;
- Start-up company.
- Analysis and selection of target markets;
- Relocation of production;
- Suppliers and logistics partners search;
- Business partners scouting;
- ‘Start-up’ package of services;
- ‘Best location’ search;
- Support for resources recruitment.
We find the most suitable financing solutions for your projects and support your way forward
- Financial structuring of the project;
- Identifying the most suitable financial solutions;
- Debt restructurings and workout;
- Fund raising;
- Project financing.
Our clients include companies operating on the entire food chain, from the vegetable production to production and distribution of human food. Being in constant interaction with the business industry, AgroCapital knows and understands specific requirements, that allowing us to act effectively in providing strategic solutions for our customers.
Considering that the “success” factor in agribusiness depends on both the company finances and the weather, we intend to act with the utmost competence where we can influence the balance.
- Attracting capital for current activity;
- Attracting the appropriate capital structure to support investment activity (agricultural field, storage centers, equipment and production lines);
- Supporting exports by connecting local producers with industrial consumers in foreign markets.
Value Consulting Corporate Team
- With an experience of over 25 years in banking, retail, marketing and business consulting, Riccardo Parasporo is one of the two founders of the company Value Consulting and also an associate in the company Value Consulting Retail.
- After relevant experiences in business consulting with different note on organizational issues (Coopers&Lybrand), technology (PriceWaterhouseCoopers) and strategies (Efinance-McKinsey), he began his career in banking passing through different stages of development within the Intesa Bank Group, from one of the first examples of ,,fintech” on a European scale (Chief Business Officer at FundsWorld Intesa E-lab), to the Asset Management&Private Banking (Deputy Chief in the Private Banking Segment and Head of Asset Management Products) to Retail Banking (Head of affluent Segment at the Intesa Bank).
- Thereafter his international path begins, among the important positions held can be mentioned Member of the Executive Board and Chief of the Retail Division at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Serbia, Member of the Board of Directors, Deputy General Manager at Intesa Bank Romania, Chairman of the Board of Directors Intesa Sanpaolo Leasing Romania and also Chief Retail Coordinator for CEE-SEE within Intesa Sanpaolo Group and business due diligence co-ordinator for M&A transactions in China, Egypt and Ukrain for Intesa Sanpaolo Group.
- Riccardo is a native speaker of Italian language and due to his significant experiences at international level speaks fluent English, French and Romanian language.
- With an experience of over 20 years in banking and leasing in Romania, Marco Petriccione is one of the two founders of the company Value Consulting and also an associate in the company Value Consulting Retail
- During his ascending career he held the positions of Commercial Director within the ItaloRomena Bank (Veneto Banca Group) from Bucharest and Head of the International Department –Volksbank in Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania, holding today the Vice-president position of Confindustria Romania and Member of the National Giunta Bucharest.
- Among the important positions held within Intesa Sanpaolo Bank in Romania, we can count Chief Retail Department and SME, Head of the Large Corporate Department and Deputy General Manager within Intesa Sanpaolo Leasing Romania and member of the Board of Directors within the same Bank.
- Due to his accumulated experiences at international level, Marco is a native speaker of Italian language, and speaks fluent English, German and, of course, Romanian language.